Blackstone Property Partners
Blackstone Property Partners Europe Holdings S.à r.l. (“BPPEH”) invests in high-quality, substantially stabilised real estate assets across Europe. Investments are concentrated primarily in the logistics, residential and office sectors, with a focus on major European markets and key gateway cities. BPPEH is 100% owned by Blackstone Property Partners Europe, which is part of Blackstone’s Core+ investment strategy. Blackstone is one of the world’s leading real estate investment firms.
Solid Capital Structure
S&P credit rating
Note: All metrics as of 31 December 2021. Totals may not sum due to rounding.
(1) GAV is gross asset value, calculated as the total market value of the properties under management, including the total value of related equity and debt positions as well as joint venture and co-ownership positions.
(2) Excludes forward funded assets.
(3) Excludes residential assets.
(4) Other includes a fully-leased 5-star hotel in central Milan and a historical gallery in central Turin.
(5) Nordics includes Sweden (6%), Denmark (3%), Norway (<1%) and Finland (<1%). Other includes Switzerland (<1%) and Greece (<1%).